Permanent Position – Ref: 477/2
Wills & Tax Advisor
Up to £45k p/a
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Wills and Tax Advisor to join our well established client based in Poole.
The key aspects of this role are:
* Draft wills of all complexities including discretionary trusts, life interest trusts, protection trusts, trusts for disabled persons and vulnerable beneficiaries;
* Make applications for Court of Protection / General Affairs work to include the appointment of deputies, the making of statutory wills, the making of gifts on behalf of people who lack capacity, to administer the financial affairs of persons who are subject of deputyship orders and persons on behalf of attorneys;
* Administer estate work for all complexities to include taxable and non-taxable estates, estates with foreign elements, estates with business assets and those leading into trusts;
* Administer trust work for all complexities to include setting up property protection trusts, management of personal injury trusts, will trusts and inter-vivo’s trusts.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a minimum of 5 years experience within a similar role;
* Hold a degree in law;
* Be confident and knowledgeable in advising on inheritance tax planning, capital gains planning and dealing with tax returns for trusts and individuals;
* Experienced in preparing and maintaining precedents and templates for the probate department.
Company benefits are:
* Working within an long established traditional firm with an excellent reputation and a client base generated via referrals and recommendations;
* 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays);
* Up to 5% contributory pension;
* Regular social events;
* Free parking;
* Working in a relaxed and friendly environment.
To be considered, apply now.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions is committed to a policy of equal opportunities across all areas of our business and at all stages in the selection process. Acting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.
From advertising vacancies, conducting candidate searches, selecting CVs, discussing vacancies and submitting details to clients through to interview preparation and at offer stage, Real Recruitment Solutions ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.