PERMANENT POSITION – 653/19
Trainee Contracts Manager / Quantity Surveyor
Salary £24k – £35k DOE
Our well established construction client in Bournemouth is looking for a Trainee Contracts Manager / Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The role of Trainee Contracts Manager/Quantity Surveyor includes
* Assisting in Contract Management / Surveying for projects
* Undertaking valuation and surveying duties on projects
* Undertaking Contract Management duties on projects, including management of Sub Contractors
The ideal candidate
* Will be HND qualified or relevant professional qualifications
* Will work closely with the Contracts Manager / Surveying team
* Demonstrate good communication skills
* Will be a team player
* Will have the ability to work on their own initiative
This position is perfect for a postgraduate with a good knowledge of construction processes. If you don’t have a relevant HND or above the client will provide day release and fund you through your qualification.
For immediate interviews for this position of Trainee Contracts Manager/Quantity Surveyor in Bournemouth please send your CV in the first instance.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.