PERMANENT POSITION – 1275/43
CARE / SUPPORT WORKERS
SUPERB, FRIENDLY, CARING, STATE OF THE ART CARE HOME
24 or 36 or 48 hours per week
From £8.00 p/h + benefits
Days and Nights shifts available
Beautiful, friendly, homely, purpose built Care Home with nursing, provides high quality of person centred care for elderly living with Dementia.
The home has very good transport links and provides excellent working conditions and a positive open culture.
Their residents are the forefront of everything. They focus on their vision to offer “A place called Home”. Their values are based on Person Cantered Care, Team Working, Taking Responsibility, Effective Communication and promoting a Positive Outlook.
We are looking to recruit CARE / SUPPORT WORKERS to do the following:
• Your role is to provide quality Personal Care & Hygiene, Incontinence Care and Support the service users at all times to feel comfortable
• Communicate with the residents regularly and provide companionship
• You must be caring, kind, friendly, reliable and flexible
In return, our client will offer CARE / SUPPORT WORKERS:
• A fantastic career path
• A very competitive rate of pay
• Free DBS
• Free parking
• Free uniforms
• Pension Scheme
• All trainings paid for, including Care Certificate Training
• Breaks all paid for as well as free meals when on 8 hours shift and lots more
Please apply now or call Sonja at Real Recruitment Solutions for more details.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.