PERMANENT POSITION: 134/41
Real Recruitment Solutions are recruiting Support Workers for our client, a National provider of Care and Support to those in need.
We are looking for Support Workers to join their supported living service in Dorchester. Ideally with NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care however if you have the right aptitude to care and are looking for your first step in the care sector full training will be provided to NVQ Level 2 standard and beyond.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a caring organisation and work in a challenging and supportive environment. If you are a current Support Worker looking to join a professional organisation or someone looking to progress and learn in a professional environment, this could be the ideal role and company for you.
Local services include: Learning disabilities, Autism, Acquired brain injuries’ Mental health, Short breaks and respite, Floating support, residential and supported living services.
Company benefits include:
• 28 days holidays including public holidays
• Accrue additional day per year to max of 33 days after completing one full year of employment at 1st April each year.
• There is a Staff Association
• Health scheme HSF Plan
• Cycle to work (bike loan)
• Pension options are Auto Enrol or where LCD contributes 4% and employee 3%
• Additional leave purchasing scheme (done as salary sacrifice providing NMW not breached) if agreed with Manager.
Interviews offered, good rates of pay for the ideal candidates. All employment offers are subject to a DBS check.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.