Head of Sales (Outdoors & Sports)
Due to growth and businesses success I have a fantastic new opportunity to join a leading International FMCG business within the Outdoors and Sporting sector as the Head of Sales. A minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience within Outdoors and Sports is essential, along with a proven track record of sales growth and leadership skills. Sounds interesting? Please keep reading.
Travel: Full UK Driving License and Passport (essential) International Travel and UK Travel Required.
Salary: £80000.00 to £100000.00 per annum
Company Benefits: 29 Days Holiday, Discretionary Bonus Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme Option, Staff Deals, Life Insurance and Pension.
- Responsible for leading and motivating the sales team to deliver growth throughout Europe
- Overseeing all sales activities including personal responsibility for certain key accounts and account management through direct sales team, agents and distributors.
- Managing and measuring the provision of exceptional training throughout Europe.
- Exceed commercial targets through effective account management and visits to customer sites and will develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the Company.
- Organising European sales meetings and trade shows and attending global brand meetings
If you’re an experienced Sales individual who has experience working within Outdoors or Sporting then please do click apply or if you would like to know more about the business and the job please call and ask for Zoe at Real Recruitment Solutions.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.