PERMANENT POSITION – 294/20
Spa Therapist in Devon
£10.00 per hour DOE
Our client in Devon is recognised as one of the most desirable waterside hotels in the UK and has a premier address on the South Coast and they are looking for an experienced Spa Therapist to join their team.
The successful candidate must:-
* To be physically fit and active in order to remain mobile, well-groomed and presentable
* Fluent in English in both written and oral
* College Qualification in Spa Management and Treatments (minimum Level 3). A degree is desirable but not essential
* Therapist role in a similar establishment such as a 4* / 5* hotel or Boutique hotel experience
* Minimum of 2 years in a therapist role & 2 years in the industry
* Calm, collective, clear and concise with an approachable manor
* Good team player
* H&S Knowledge and First Aid Trained
* Sales Focussed
* Computer Skills (Excel, Word and Power Point)
* Spa Sales Promotion
* Membership Database Management
* Ability to works individual and as a team
* Clear communication
* Ability to enforce brand standards and attention to details
* Ability to perform and deliver within a budget
* Spa Management Software
* Spa Treatments
This is an opportunity as a Spa Therapist to work in a luxury hotel in Devon which attracts many famous and high net worth clients. Gratuities are excellent.
The position is 5 days per week including weekends and public holidays as required.
If you are interested in the position, please apply
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.