PERMANENT POSITION 986/5
Site Manager required in Hampshire.
£45,000.00 – £50,000.00
Our client is a reputable construction company offering a reliable and professional service to their clients. They are looking to recruit a Site Manager to conclude a project but also start a new project in the summer of this year (both based in Hampshire). For more information on projects that you will be working on please get in touch.
You will be able to evidence at least 5 years’ experience as a Site Manager and have all the relevant tickets.
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects on time, to cost and meeting quality criteria.
- Have significant experience at senior site management level
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Be dynamic, innovative and able to work on one’s own initiative
- Demonstrate excellent motivational and communication skills.
- A relevant degree, HND or professional qualification would be an advantage.
- Be IT competent
Immediate interviews offered for Site Managers meeting the relevant requirements and quick start in Hampshire.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.