Permanent position – Ref: 318/10
Service Desk Team Leader
Up to £28k p/a (DOE)
Our well established client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Team Leader to join their thriving team based in Bournemouth.
* Day to day running of the Service Desk;
* Coordinate the identification and resolution of incidents and problems, escalating to 3rd party suppliers when necessary;
* Manage Service Desk processes and ensure service management processes are documented, maintained and adhered to;
* Maintain the Problem log and help expedite the resolution;
* Ensure the major incident response procedures are followed;
* Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulation with special emphasis on IT Service Management (ISO 2000) and Information Security (ISO 27001);
* Identify objectives and delivery Service Desk team appraisals, regularly reviewing and monitoring performance against agreed KPI’s and targets, motivating and promoting of professional development;
* Manage the Service Desk staffing levels and task allocation.
Required skills and experience
* Minimum 3 years within a Helpdesk Team Leader / Supervisor role;
* Previous technical experience working in a client facing support role;
* Educated to A Level standard;
* ISO 20000 is desirable;
* Full UK driving licence and own car.
* 33 days holiday;
* A contributory pension scheme;
* Excellent career and progression opportunities;
* Extra employee benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and free eye tests;
* Discounts on phone insurance, cinema tickets, restaurants and travel.
The successful candidate will have a keen interest in service delivery and customer services and have proven experience with efficiently managing Service Desk incidents and problems. They would be managing, monitoring and reporting on all incidents and problems ensuring the client is fully updated, the service teams are working efficiently and effectively and they are resolved within agreed SLA’s. They would also work with the Account Management team to provide reporting and statistics for clients and attend client meetings and service reviews. With having a passion for continuous service improvement, they will embed this in the culture and working practices.
To be considered for an interview, apply now.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.