Permanent position – Ref: 318 / 11
Service Desk Support Analyst
Up to £22k p/a (DOE)
Our client is a fast growing and well respected IT Out-sourcing Provider based in Bournemouth, and we are looking for a motivated and driven Service Desk Support Analyst to join their expanding team.
The key responsibilities are:
* Answer phone calls and log incoming requests
* Communicating with clients
* Attend client sites when needed
* Working as part of a team to resolve client issues
The technical responsibilities are:
* Endpoint device support and maintenance;
* Application support and maintenance;
* Server administration;
* Firewall administration;
* Internet connectivity troubleshooting;
* Mobile device support.
As a valued employee, you will be rewarded with the following company benefits:
* 33 days holiday;
* A contributory pension scheme;
* Excellent career and progression opportunities;
* Extra employee benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and free eye tests;
* Discounts on phone insurance, cinema tickets, restaurants and travel.
The successful applicant will be experienced with providing help desk support to external clients either over the phone or face to face. You will be the first point of contact for clients and will log their service requests as soon as they are received. Working as a team with other members of the Service Desk, you will endeavour to resolve the issue as quickly and efficiently as you can and within agreed SLA’s. The role also involves assisting with the on-boarding of new clients, documentation of client and internal systems, utilising the internal Service Management systems and complying with ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 accreditation.
A full UK drivers licence and own transport is essential.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, apply now as interviews are currently taking place.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.