Senior or Trainee Conveyancing Assistant – 1408/1
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a cohesive growing law firm based in Wimborne. This position would suit either someone who has just finished a degree in Law looking for a role which can take you up to Legal Executive, or maybe you are currently in a Conveyancing role for another firm looking for a new challenge along with potentially having a future partnership within the firm then I may have your next career move right here!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5:00pm
Salary: £18000.00pa to £23000.00pa
Essential: Audio Typing experience
- Dealing with telephone calls when the Fee Earners or other secretaries are not available;
- To provide daily correspondence and documentation for Fee Earners;
- Providing secretarial support to Fee Earners;
- Maintaining a diary for both yourself and Fee Earner, ensuring that all appointments correspond;
- Maintain an effective filing system to provide maximum support to the Fee Earner;
- Ensuring client and matter details are updated as and when necessary.
- The ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent audio typing skills (min 60 wpm for a Secretary or 35WPM for a Trainee Legal Secretary);
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Ability to multi task.
If this position is of interest please do click apply. If you do have any further questions or would like to know more about the law firm please call Zoe at Real Recruitment Solutions.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.