PERMANENT POSITION – 1275/29
Senior Care Assistant
Friendly Care Home for residents living with Dementia
Rate of pay from £9.00 p/h (doe)
Days or Nights Shifts
Are you currently a Senior Care Assistant, now looking for a new chapter in your career?
Are you an experienced Health Care Assistant, who has experience acting as a Senior Care Assistant and now looking for career progression?
Then search no more – this could be your next job
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience with daily activities providing residents with both physical and emotional support and personal care as needed.
- Ability for the smooth running of the shift, assigning specific tasks to the care assistants and monitor their completion.
- Developing, reviewing and updating the resident’s personal care plan to meet their changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Promoting high standards of care by ensuring all team members are trained and supervised appropriately
- Communicating professionally and warmly with visitor’s family members, and other health care professionals.
Key things about you:
- NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care desirable or a willingness to undertake the qualification
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Exhibits a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
- Medication administration training or/and a willingness to undertake training if required
Additional Benefits for Senior Care Assistant
- Your DBS will be paid for
- Your training will be paid for
- Your uniform will be supplied free of charge
- You will be entitled to free meals
- Various bonus schemes (performance bonus, staff recruitment bonus, long service awards, financial assistance)
- Paid breaks
- Employer Contribution to pension
- Career opportunities and personal growth
Please apply now or call Sonja at Real Recruitment Solutions for more details.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.