PERMANENT POSITION – 1275/10
Senior Care Assistant
£9 per hour
Want to enjoy your work every day with an employer that really stands out from the crowd?
Do you want a career, not just a job?
If this sounds like you, then you could be just the Senior Care Assistant that our client is looking for.
Our client owns a small group of Nursing and Residential homes and they have inspirational leaders who support everyone on the team to develop their careers still further within the group. They are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Care Assistant to lead the team in their absence and achieve high standards.
Their staff enjoy their work and find their roles both fulfilling and challenging whilst providing excellent care to residents.
Day duty is required 3 days a week with experience in care needed and in turn you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a great range of benefits.
*Leading the team and allocations (in the absence of the manager)
* Medicine management
* Liaising with residents and their relatives, medical staff and third parties
* Supporting service users to lead as full a life as possible
* Recognizing the emotional, physical, medical and social needs of the service user
* Required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
* Must hold a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
* Must be medication trained
* Your DBS will be paid for
* Your training will be paid for
* Your uniform will be supplied free of charge
* You will be entitled to free meals
* Various bonus schemes
* Paid breaks
* Employer Contribution to pension
Experience needed: 1 year
If you are interested in this position, please apply