PERMANENT POSITION – 1264/6
Production Purchasing Administrator
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Purchasing Administrator who preferably has purchasing experience. If you are looking for a varied yet challenging opportunity then I have your next career move right here.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a business which is continually growing, to which you are able to take on additional responsibility and be able to share your visions and ideas.
Sounds interesting? Please keep reading
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30am till 5:30pm and Friday 8:30am till 4pm
Start Date: ASAP dependant on time.
Production Purchasing Administrator Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist with various aspects of special project orders after a handover from Sales, Engineering and Production, through to job dispatch
• Raising purchase orders for materials and fabrication
• Booking materials onto the ERP
• Managing the data plates and serial numbers
• Managing the product information stickers to meet with International Lifting Standards
• Updating the ERP with progress reports and project documentation
• Co-ordinating and communicating packing information
• Raising dispatch documentation and managing dispatch through the ERP and with third parties
• Liaising with the customers / suppliers as necessary
• Assisting with the administrative planning of Proof Load Testing of lifting products
• Liaising with and coordinating third parties such as DNV and managing subsequent paperwork
• Assisting with preparation of project (product) documentation (including MRB’s) for customer approval
• Maintaining some ad-hoc product stock levels (QJ and Demo).
If this Production Purchasing Administrator position is of interest then please do click apply.