PERMANENT POSITION – 343/15
Reservationist & Revenue Manager
£18,000 – £22, 000 DOE
Our client in Bournemouth is looking for a Reservationist and Revenue Manager to join their team.
Your duties as Reservationist and Revenue Manager
– Rate and revenue management;
– Proactively driving business through online channels;
– Deal with booking systems;
– Ensuring allocation and rates are uploaded correctly;
– Responsibility for Monthly Revenue reports;
– To ensure that the hotels booking systems are understood and followed;
– Liaison with the Conference office on group bookings and direct guest booking forms;
– To assist the front desk when it needs to be covered and learn the shifts to the set standard.
The ideal candidate for the Reservationist and Revenue Manager position will have
– Excellent spoken English;
– Smart appearance;
– Organised and Tidy;
– Calm and articulate under pressure.
– Parking on site whilst on shift;
– Live in if required;
– 28 days holiday per annum, including bank holidays.
If you are interested in this Reservationist and Revenue Manager position, please apply
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.