Permanent Position – Ref: 475 / 27
Recruitment Consultant/Account Manager
£20,000 – £25,000 DOE
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Recruitment Consultant/Account Manager to join our friendly team within our Bournemouth Office.
What we can offer
* Competitive basic salary;
* Uncapped commission with a realistic earning potential;
* Excellent commission rates between 10 and 20%
* Excellent progression opportunities;
* Day off on your birthday;
* Team nights out
* Bonuses for beating your target.
* Standard office hours of 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish of 5:30 pm on a Friday;
* Free parking.
The successful Recruitment Consultant/ Account Manager will have recruitment or sales experience and enjoy attending corporate and networking events to establish their reputation. They will be passionate about delivering a highly professional service to both client and candidate and have a natural ability to build trusting relationships.
The key responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant/ Account Manager are:
* Business development;
* Account management;
* Attending client visits and networking events
* All other aspects of recruiting such as advertising vacancies, sourcing and interviewing candidates, managing the process from offer to interview to placement, reference checks and continual after service with both the client and the successful candidate.
If you feel that you have great sales experience or are a customer service driven recruitment consultant then please get in touch for a confidential chat in the first instance. Estate Agents make great Recruitment Consultants so if you are fed up of working weekends then why not consider a change to Recruitment.
This position would suit somebody who is ambitious and has the determination to succeed. This position offers the opportunity for the right person to progress themselves up to the next step in their career; there is future opportunity to become a senior team member and lead the team plus shares in the business at that stage.
To be considered for an interview, apply now.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.