PERMANENT POSITION 1212/11
Project Buyer, Poole. Salary £30,000 – £35,000 DOE
Our client a Poole based Engineering company is looking for a Project Buyer who is capable of change management.
The position of Project Buyer would suit an experienced engineering buyer. This is an opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company.
This company based in Poole specialise in manufacturing mechanical products. They are well established in the UK and are continuing to expand globally within a niche market.
* Working alongside the purchasing team
* Handling a switch over from one key supplier to another which will involve managing stock run down but keeping enough stock to support current orders whilst switching to the new supplier.
* Cost reduction and savings
* Dealing with stock and deliveries related to supplier switches
* Worked within a purchasing / buying department (engineering background)
* Technical understanding
* Experience with negotiating
* Knowledge of manufacturing process
Excellent salary plus benefits:
* 31 days holiday (inclusive of bank holiday’s;
* Early finish on a Friday;
* Excellent person development and career opportunities;
* Private health scheme;
* Company contribution pension scheme which increases up to 6.5% with length of service;
* Parking on site;
* Canteen facilities.
Immediate interviews offered for the position of Project Buyer at our clients Poole based facility.