PERMANENT POSITION – 5/265
South East (East Sussex, Kent, Essex)
Our Client is looking for a Peripatetic Manager, you will be required to work within their 12 Care Homes based in East Sussex, Kent and Essex. You will support the Home Managers and Operations Team within the group. You will ensure that the project homes are providing an appropriate level of care as outlined by the CQC and are meeting all key performance indicators. Responsible for working with the Home Managers to develop each of the businesses to maximise their potential.
• You will have experience of troubleshooting across a group of Care Homes, identifying and solving problems in relation to CQC requirements.
• A minimum of 2 years Care Home Manager experience, or management within a care setting (60 + beds).
• You will have experience in turning problem homes around in order to improve the long term health and happiness of residents.
• Ability to understand and evaluate complex situations and use a holistic approach to problem solving.
• Possess strong leadership skills and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in demanding environments.
• You will be experienced in adapting your style in order to meet the needs of individual Care Homes and be flexible in order to resolve issues that can vary week to week.
• Have experience in training, mentoring, and assessing managers in the application of practices; providing advice and guidance to minimise risk and maintain financial performance.
• Provide in-depth performance reports to the Head of Operations.
• RGN or RMN qualification required.
• Full UK driving license and access to vehicle is required.
In return you will receive;
• Competitive Salary
• 33 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
• Payment of your NMC fees
• Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
• Industry Recognised Training, including ongoing professional development
• Progression Opportunities
• Food available, including Fruit and filtered water
• Comfortable Staff Rooms
They specialise in providing quality nursing and residential care for the elderly through dignity, respect, and individuality so they are supported to live a full self-determining and active life.
This client is a fast growing group who are seeking committed and talented Care Professionals to join the team who have a good track record working with dementia care.
If you are seeking employment in the Hampton area, please contact us for more details.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions