Parts Assistant – Salary £18,500.00
Permanent position – Ferndown
We have an excellent opportunity for Parts Assistant to join our established client based in Ferndown, Dorset.
The successful candidate contributes to the efficiency of the after sales services offered to our customers by providing an administrative and secretarial support to the parts section. They will liaise with external and internal agencies and departments to ensure that despatch is achieved in a timely manner.
• To process orders and customer enquiries for parts using bespoke “Swift” computer system.
• Administrative support and clerical duties within the parts section, typing, filing, archiving.
• Answering of customer telephone calls and emails.
• To liaise with the Account Department.
• To liaise with the Sales Team.
• To liaise with the Engineering Department.
• To liaise with packing department, shipping agents, distributors, customers, hauliers and their agents/distributors relating to the despatch of parts.
• To process Agent/Distributor commission notes.
• Assist in Reception Cover on a rota basis.
• To maintain an efficient and tidy working environment.
• To undertake such duties as the Company may determine from time to time.
Office Hours are 37.5 per week
08:30 to 17:00 hours Monday to Thursday
08:30 to 15:45 hours Friday
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions is committed to a policy of equal opportunities across all areas of our business and at all stages in the selection process. Acting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 and guidelines given by the REC, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.
From advertising vacancies, conducting candidate searches, selecting CVs, discussing vacancies and submitting details to clients through to interview preparation and at offer stage, Real Recruitment Solutions ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations as laid out by the REC to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.