PERMANENT POSITION – 1479/2 – Paraplanner, Poole
Salary circa £35K
Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking for the next step and can commute to the Poole area? Or you may be working towards your Level 4 Diploma and have experience in working in the Financial Services. Do you see yourself working in a friendly and supportive team environment?
Here at Real Recruitment Solutions we have an opportunity to join a forward thinking Financial Services business as a Paraplanner in Poole.
About the Role –
- Role: Paraplanner, in Poole
- Hours: 37.5 per week either 8.30am-5pm or 9.00am-5.30pm
- Salary: circa 35k per annum
- The Company will pay for exam book and exam entry
- 20 days holiday, plus standard bank holidays (for every year complete you will be given an extra day’s annual leave up to an extra 5 days for 5 years’ service)
- Opportunity for career progression
- Free parking
- Discretionary Bonus once a year
Main Duties & Responsibilities –
- Assess client’s objectives and carry out research to identify suitable solutions to meet client’s needs in line with an adviser’s recommendations and requests.
- Discuss cases with adviser and pro-actively update the adviser throughout.
- Carry out financial analysis to draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
- Prepare all relevant paperwork for client meetings.
- Prepare and compile financial analysis.
- Ensure that all regulatory and compliance standards are met and report any breach to the Compliance Manager.
- Cooperate fully with the Complaints Manager with any complaints from clients.
- Liaise with product providers and other relevant third parties.
- Ensure that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion.
- Keep up to date with legislation.
- Participate in online provider webinars for continued technical knowledge and ongoing CPD.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools.
- An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients.
Can you see yourself working as a Paraplanner in Poole for this great company. Please call Kathryn on (phone number removed), or submit your CV by clicking “Apply Now” below.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions is committed to a policy of equal opportunities across all areas of our business and at all stages in the selection process. Acting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.