PERMANENT POSITION – 537/3
Up to £35k DOE
Real Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Paraplanner to work in Ferndown, your day to day duties will include:
* Preparing and maintaining the client file
* Prepare technically accurate draft Financial Plans or recommendation reports
* Finalise Financial Plans or suitability reports in accordance with the agreed recommendations
or amendments required
* Validate all paperwork is received
* Organise future planning meetings with clients on an ad-hoc basis
To be considered for this exciting Paraplanner role, you will need the following skills:
* Understanding of the Financial Planning process
* Good report writing skills
* Knowledge of research tools & software (e.g. Capita Financial Software, Analytics, Selectapension, Distribution Technology)
* Practical experience of back office software IRESS and ability to effectively manage a client record
A Certificate in Financial Planning or Certificate in Financial Services is essential for this role.
Our client is looking for a Paraplanner to join their busy team in Ferndown
If you are interested in applying to this Paraplanner role, please click apply now below.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.