PERMANENT POSITION – 537/6
Up to £35k DOE
Real Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Paraplanner to work in Ferndown.
Your day to day duties will include:
* Preparing and maintaining the client file
* Prepare technically accurate draft Financial Plans or recommendation reports
* Finalize Financial Plans or suitability reports in accordance with the agreed recommendations or amendments required
* Validate all paperwork is received
* Organise future planning meetings with clients on an ad-hoc basis
To be considered for this exciting Paraplanner role, you will need the following skills:
* Understanding of the Financial Planning process
* Good report writing skills
* Knowledge of research tools & software (e.g. Capita Financial Software, Analytics, Selectapension, Distribution Technology)
* Practical experience of back office software IRESS and ability to effectively manage a client record
A Certificate in Financial Planning or Certificate in Financial Services is essential for this role.
Our client is looking for a Paraplanner to join their busy team in Ferndown
If you are interested in applying to this Paraplanner role, please click apply now below.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.