Permanent position – Ref: 276/14
Paralegal / Legal Secretary
Up to £22k p/a
Due to expansion we have an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal / Legal Secretary to join our well established client based in Parkstone.
The ideal candidate will be experienced within land law and have a good knowledge of the conveyancing process. They will have a good eye for detail, excellent organisation skills, positive approach and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
* Audio typing and word processing;
* Production of accurate, timely and professionally presented documentation;
* Client communication via the telephone, accurately recording messages and providing assistance where possible;
* Effective diary management;
* All associated administrative tasks;
* Ensure efficient upkeep of all databases, records, filing systems, opening and closing of files;
* Assist other departments as directed;
* To ensure conducive working relationships with clients, colleagues and other associated third parties.
Required skills / experience
* Digital dictation and case management experience is advantageous;
* Excellent audio typing skills, 60 WPM is desirable;
* Extensive experience of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel;
* Previous experience using SOS Connect is desirable;
* Excellent written and spoken English;
* Professional telephone manner;
* Ability to multi task.
* Standard hours of Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm;
* 33 days paid holiday per year plus ½ day paid holiday for birthdays;
* Contributory pension scheme of 3% of annual pay;
* Discretionary annual bonuses;
* Learning and development opportunities;
* Additional benefits such as childcare vouchers and bike to work schemes.
To be considered for this role, please apply.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.