Permanent Position – Ref: 1404 / 1
Online Marketing Executive
Up to £26k p/a
Due to expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an Online Marketing Executive / SEO Analyser to join our clients busy and energetic team based in Poole.
The successful candidate will work with a portfolio of approximately 100 clients and will therefore have excellent account management skills. By building rapport and long standing business relationships, the Online Marketing Executive / SEO Analyser will liaise regularly with their clients and be the first point of contact for any queries. As this is a technical role, it comes with the responsibility of developing and delivering SEO and PPC campaigns according to each clients objectives.
* Account Management;
* Delivery of search marketing strategies including keyword analysis, link analysis and recommendations;
* Creating and editing SEO meta data;
* Communicating campaign performance.
Required skills and experience
* Relationship building skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Aptitude for marketing
* Passion for the internet
* Ability to write documents to a professional standard
Desired skills and experience
* Currently working in a similar role;
* Knowledge and experience of SEO;
* Experience of running PPC campaigns;
* Experience of at least one web analytics package, ideally Google Analytics;
* Ability to work with Dreamweaver, Photoshop and WordPress;
* Experience of setting up and trouble shooting website, hosting and email issues.
* Competitive salary from £20k to £26k, depending on experience;
* 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays);
* Excellent development and progression opportunities;
* Contributory pension scheme;
* Income protection scheme.
If you have a desire to learn with a passion for the Internet and looking to build a career within a successful company who has been awarded the Investors in People standard, then apply now to be considered for an interview.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.