PERMANENT POSITION – 994/11
RMN OR RGN
From £16.36 to £19.63 per hour
Pay enhancements for night and weekend work available.
Are you a RGN or RMN, experienced in Dementia care?
We are looking for a Nurse who is not only Kind, Caring and Polite, but is also an Advanced Thinker, able to think outside the box in order to grow personally and professionally.
Our client, purpose-built Nursing / Dementia Care Home, based in Winchester is now looking for suitable person who could fit into their unique team of professionals, who always strive for improvement and progress whilst putting the resident’s needs to the top of their priorities.
A Registered Nurse will be required to do the following:
- Your role will be to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of care which meets the individual needs of service users & the high standards expected at this Care Home
- To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and attention to the residents.
- Administering of medication, ability to manage, organise and mentor care staff.
- Varied and challenging position, that’s offering you stimulation and job satisfaction.
In return our client will offer a Registered Nurse:
- A fantastic career path in a supportive environment
- A very competitive rate of pay
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- Free uniforms
- Pension Scheme
- All training paid for, including NVQ’s and Care Certificate Training
- Breaks all paid for and lots more
If you are looking to work in a dynamic working environment, being a part of fantastic and unique team, where your opinion matters, then search no more and apply now to this fantastic role in Winchester.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.