Non-Standard Household Underwriter-1230/9
Are you an experienced Non-Standard Household Underwriter with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within Home Insurance looking for a new exciting challenge? I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a forward thinking growing business which offers autonomy and working in a cohesive team environment.
Benefits: 30 days holiday + (8stat) performance related bonus and pension scheme.
- Day-to-day underwriting of all referrals throughout the life of a policy.
- Broader scheme underwriting of both new and existing books of business creation and policing of endorsements, especially free-form endorsements.
- Clinical attention-to-detail and recording of referral decisions and correspondence
- Working so ‘hands-on’ will give you invaluable experience of the unique issues we face as a provider of non-standard home insurance on-line.
- Working within the small specialist underwriting team gathering sales/quote analysist see where there are gaps/problems and recommending solutions.
- Ensuring that we adapt as reasonably and efficiently as possible to offer customers cover.
- Running a panel of capacity providers effectively is a challenging task, so one of your responsibilities will be to help ensure that we operate that panel efficiently by coming forward with suggestions as to how we can improve efficiency while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Auditing and reporting on referrals, declines etc. will be part of your responsibility to ensure that everyone learns from the risks that quote, so that the business continually drive improvements in performance for customers and capacity providers alike.
If this position is of interest then please do click apply and I will come back to you within 24 hours. If you do have any additional questions then please contact Zoe at Real Recruitment Solutions.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.