PERMANENT POSITION 276/34 – Legal Secretary
Legal Secretary – Bournemouth
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary
Do you want to work in a friendly working environment? If so I have a fantastic opportunity to join a well respected legal firm.
Our client is looking for a float secretary to support their offices across the conurbation.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5:00pm
Your main responsibilities would be:
* Dealing with telephone calls when the fee earner or other secretaries are not available;
* Producing daily correspondence and documentation for the Fee Earner;
* Maintaining a diary for both yourself and Fee Earner, ensuring that all appointments correspond;
* Maintain an effective filing system to provide maximum support to the Fee Earner;
* Ensuring client and matter details are updated as and when necessary.
The ideal applicant will have:
* Legal secretarial skills gained within a practice setting;
* Previous Private Client law experience gained at support/secretarial level;
* Audio typing (min 60 wpm);
* Extensive experience of Microsoft Office;
* Excellent written and spoken English;
* Professional telephone manner;
* Ability to multi task.
Company benefits are:
* Standard hours of Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:00pm;
* A competitive salary
* 33 days paid holiday per year plus ½ day paid holiday for birthdays
* Contributory pension scheme of 3% of annual pay (matched by the employee – so a total of 6%)
* Discretionary annual bonuses
* Client referral scheme payments
* Discounted legal fees
* Life Assurance cover of 4 x annual salary
* Conducive working hours to promote a work/life balance
* Learning and development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers
* Bike to work scheme
* Regular social events
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.