Permanent position – Ref: 1063 / 8
ICT Support Technician
Up to £25k p/a (DOE)
We have an excellent opportunity for an ICT Support Technician to join our well established client based in Lymington.
Skills & experience required:
* Previous experience within a similar role;
* Equivalent experience for MCSA 2K12 or Certification;
* Physical and virtual server administration including MS Windows Servers 2003-2016;
* IP network and switching technologies: LAN, WAN, WLAN, VLAN;
* Mitel Phone and Contact Centre Solutions;
* Support Office 2003-2016; Office 365, Windows 7 & 10 operating system upgrades and PC / Laptop replacement;
* Company mobile phone;
* Contributory pension;
* Free car parking;
* Additional holiday with length of service;
* Paid day off for birthdays;
* Free Health and Fitness membership as well as discounts on the Spa and Food and Beverage.
The successful candidate will be experienced within 2nd Line Support and is looking to progress their technical and commercial skills to gain exposure to a wider range of technical issues. This is a varied role and includes problem solving, hardware and software installation and project work, which will have a direct impact on the progress of the company.
Full UK drivers licence and own transport is essential as there is a requirement to visit other sites.
To be considered for an interview, apply now.