Permanent Position – Ref: 1230 / 1
Insurance Customer Associate
Up to £23,000 Basic Salary with excellent bonus opportunities
Our client is a specialist Insurance provider who has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Associate to join their team based in Ringwood.
You will be working within a team of professional Advisers delivering excellent customer service and tailoring cover to suit individual clients needs and requirements. This is an exciting and varied role as you be dealing with all aspects of clients policies from handling initial sales enquires, setting up policies, referrals, policy queries, amendments and adjustments mid term, retention and cancellations.
Day to day duties will be:
* Deal with inbound sales enquiries over the phone and follow up potential leads received via their website, email or social media;
* Build trusting relationships with clients and provide exceptional customer service;
* Liaise with underwriters to ensure adequate and relevant cover is confirmed;
* Liaise with other relevant parties or persons where required;
* Ensure compliant and treating customers fairly;
* Maintain consistently high quality and performance;
* Adherence to quality standards.
The successful candidate will:
* Have a minimum of 1 years home insurance experience;
* Have a proven track record of achieving KPI’s;
* Have a confident telephone manner;
* Have the ability to manage time effectively and be able to work on different projects or tasks at any one time;
* Have excellent attention to detail;
* Be computer literate with excellent keyboard skills;
* Have ability to work well under pressure and remain effective;
* Have a strong and positive work ethic and attitude;
* Have clear verbal and written communication skills.
This position would suit someone that is looking to join a progressive company that is genuinely growing quickly with great opportunities as they offer the following:
* Competitive salary of up to £23k per annum, depending on experience;
* Rewarding bonus structure;
* 20 days holiday which increases with each year of service up to 28 days;
* Ongoing support and personal development to help you reach your own goals and career aspirations;
* Fantastic progression opportunities;
* Training and study opportunities to achieve industry qualifications;
* Life insurance;
* Childcare Vouchers;
This is a permanent full time position. Hours are 36.5 per week and operates on a 2 week rotating shift system.
Apply now as interviews are now taking place.