Hotel Operations Manager – Bournemouth
PERMANENT – 912/1
£40k -£45k Per Annum plus Company benefits
Our client a modern centrally located hotel boasting 170 spacious bedrooms, event facilities, restaurant, bar and spa are looking for a dynamic operations manager to join the executive team.
As Hotel Operations Manager you will play an essential vital role in delivering a hotel experience which exceeds all expectations.
The successful candidate will:
– Will have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach and a drive to deliver the very best customer service.
– Lead the hotel team, and be committed to always delivering exacting standards.
– Hardworking individual who can work on their own initiative and be the leader of the hotel operations team.
– Accountable for the team, business efficiency, responsible operation and commercially within the hotel.
– Have had experience at Operations or Deputy Manager level within a quality branded establishment and will have a proven track record in delivering customer service excellence in a highly competitive market.
The Hotel Operations Manager is a senior position within the hotel team, assuming overall responsibility for the hotel in the absence of General Manager and you will be required to be flexible in your approach to driving performance in a 24/7 business.
– Generous salary
– Training and development opportunities
– Performance related incentive bonus scheme
– Discounted overnight accommodation rates
– 28 days’ annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays) service related holiday entitlement
– Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
– Staff social events