Healthcare Business Development Executive 57/12
Are you an experienced healthcare consultant looking for a new sales opportunity? I have a fantastic opportunity to join one the UK’s leading Health Care businesses to identify and grow the private-paying sector. Sounds Interesting?
This position is to work alongside the marketing team to help develop the marketing strategy for this sector of our business not only will you need to be dynamic and enthusiastic you will also need to be able to work in a cohesive working environment to come up with ideas to develop with the growth of the business.
Not only will you have autonomy to manage your own desk you will also be arranging meetings at the other care homes in and arounds Weymouth. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career within the healthcare sector so if you are looking to work for a business which will reward you for your hard work along with having a variety from day to day then I may have your next career move here.
Hours: Monday to Friday with the flexibility of meeting clients over the weekend
Salary: £35000.00pa + Bonus for beds filled + Car allowance with mileage paid
Essential: Past sales experience selling privately funded beds or had any dealings with commissioning new build homes. Must Have: Full UK Driving licence with own transport
What will your role entail?
- Ensuring a wide range of exposure to the private pay sector which will allow it to optimise its commercial value/presence in this sector.
- Introducing and explaining the range of care services available to potential private paying clients and/or their family members – ultimately presenting to them a bespoke care solution.
- Guide and advise potential private paying clients and / or their family members on the range of residential care packages and services available.
- You will facilitate and support each client’s move- in process and work with the home manager to ensure a smooth transition.
- You will need to have a proven track record in a consultative sales environment. You will be results-orientated – target driven and hungry for success. In order to succeed, it is essential you are able to combine your exceptional written and verbal communication skills, together with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- On occasion, it may be necessary for the successful candidate to be available to work evenings and/or weekends to meet with potential new clients if requested.
- The successful candidates must hold a full driving license to qualify for this opportunity.
If this position is of interest please do click apply to which I will be selecting and calling candidates who have relevant Health Care Sales Experience within 48 hours. If you have any more questions please do call and ask for Zoe at Real Recruitment Solutions.