PERMANENT POSITION – 169/39
Front of House Manager
Salary up to £21k
Our client a stunning 4* Hotel in Poole are looking to recruit an experienced and professional Front of House Manager or experienced Head Receptionist.
If you are driven by exceptional customer service, professional, immaculately presented with a warm and confident personality, this job could be for you.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Managing a Reception and Switchboard team
• Meeting and greeting guests
• Training and developing the team
• Dealing with daily banking
• Looking after the guest with a variety of requests
• Other ad hoc duties
• To be responsible for check in and check out
• To accept post and deliveries
• Helping visitors to manage luggage with wider team
• Promote facilities to visitors
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous Hotel Reception experience in a Head Receptionist or Reception Supervisor looking for the next step in their career
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills and be IT literate.
• A real passion for providing excellent customer services is a must.
• Highly professional
• Have first class people skills
• Possess excellent leadership skills
• Be able to remain calm under pressure
• Knowledge of Reslynx would be an advantage
• Have pride in presenting a smart appearance in accordance with the Uniform policy
If you are interested in the Front of House Manager position, please apply.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.