PERMANENT POSITION – 347/21
Food Services Manager – near Brockenhurst
Our client based near Brockenhurst is looking for a Food Services Manager with a difference. Our client is looking to recruit a highly motivated, articulate and organised individual to join their Management team. Our client is a charming four star hotel in the heart of the New Forest and they are looking for an excellent Food Services Manager to join their friendly team. They always seek to achieve the highest standards of customer care and locally have an excellent reputation through food, hospitality, weddings, functions and more.
Have you worked in at least a 2 Rosette awarded restaurant, are you passionate about delivering the highest standard of service?
In this position of Food Services Manager you will have the bar and restaurant Managers reporting in to you. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of customer engagement and awareness and deliver this training across the teams. You will be front of house, acting as the host.
The ideal Food Services Manager candidate will need to have: –
• Excellent knowledge of food service standards at 2 – 3 rosettes minimum.
• Previous experience running a similar sized and standards establishment – Minimum of 5 years.
• Display clear abilities to set, lead and manage the overall standards of our Fine Dining Restaurant, Cocktail Bar, Al-Fresco Terrace, Lounge and Afternoon Tea offering. Restaurant is ALC and tasting menu.
• Excellent knowledge of wine, cocktails and the local area is very desirable!
• As a member of the management team you will be asked to contribute to duty management shifts and will therefore need to be able to people manage more people and have a solid understanding of hotel operations in general.
• Manage a team of 18-20 staff; rotas, training manuals, inductions and general HR processes
• Acting above our food and beverage HODs & reporting to the Hotel Ops Manager and GM
• You will work on a rota basis which includes weekends & evenings (5 days from 7)
• Smart appearance is essential
• Weekend and Bank Holiday work will be required
• You must display excellent organisational, paperwork, training and customer-relation skills.
In return we you will be offered:
• A rate of pay £28K- 32K
• Meals on duty
• Continual personal development & training
• Statutory 28 days holiday
• Plenty of work perks
You will be working with a highly professional team in a beautiful establishment which is constantly investing in the property which is near Brockenhurst.
If you can evidence the above and a strong background in a high end restaurant which has been awarded Rosettes or Michelin stars then you will fit well with the team and will be rewarded well.
For an interview please send your CV in the first instance.