Permanent position – Ref: 1212/1
£35k to £40k per annum (DOE)
Our well established manufacturing client as an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst to join their busy team based in Bournemouth.
Working directly with the Finance Director you will provide effective and efficient analysis to drive the business forward. You will work closely with the operations to collate accurate financial information and have full accounting control.
Key aspects of the role are:
* Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all area’s of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditure;
* Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance;
* Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes;
* Ownership of the dashboard reporting from the ERP system on to the company intranet and direct into excel;
* Assist in the rolling sale forecast and annual budget. Monitoring actual performance compared to forecast;
* Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives;
* Supporting Senior Management Team with in-depth analysis;
* Prepare presentations to the Board of Directors and Senior Management Team;
* Conduct ad-hoc investigations as required.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience working in a similar role, preferably within a manufacturing environment;
* Have excellent financial accounting skills;
* Hold a ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification, or equivalent;
* Be familiar with ERP or MRP systems;
* Be at advanced level with Excel.
* 31 days holiday (inclusive of bank holiday’s;
* Excellent person development and career opportunities;
* Private health scheme;
* Company contribution pension scheme which increases up to 6.5% with length of service;
* Parking on site;
* Early finish on a Friday;
* Canteen facilities.
To be considered, please apply
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.