Salary up to £20,000 DOE
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Administrator to join our well established client based in Ferndown.
The successful Financial Administrator will support the Accounts team. They will need to maintain high standards of accuracy utilising available software or technological resources wherever possible.
They key areas of this role are:
* typing correspondence and notes
* electronic filing and binding of letters
* updating and maintaining a database and preparing fees for sending to clients
There will be some requirement to cover reception when necessary.
Essential Key Skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
* Detailed and accurate
* Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal
* Good IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office
* Ability to work independently and in a team
Essential Personal Attributes
* A positive, friendly, service orientated person with a “can do” attitude who is aware of the
important role played by an Administrator in providing financial advice
* Articulate communicator
* Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidence and confidentiality are key attributes
* Attention to detail and exceptionally high standards of work
* Competitive pay
* Generous bonuses
* Additional annual leave after 2 years service
* Life assurance
* Payment of professional membership fees
Apply now to be considered and for immediate interviews at our clients’ office in Ferndown
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.