PERMANENT POSITION: 858/26
Field Care Supervisor
£18,544 + Enhancements making potential minimum salary £19,811
My Client recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor to work within our supported living and domicilary care services in their office based in Poole. Responsibilities for the co-ordination and supervision of a group of support staff and resources, in order to provide a range of Domicilary & Supported Living Care Services for adults with Learning.
Purpose of position:
- Experience of working with Adult Services in a Domicilary Care / Supported Living setting
- Must have good computer skills
- Good Team Worker
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good Communicator
- NVQ 3 in health and Social Care or willing to undertake NVQ 3 Supervisory and Promoting Independence
- Practical Skills
- Ability to plan, develop, monitor and effectively evaluate service delivery and care packages
- Ability to respond to Service Users / demands of service delivery in a flexible manner and organise out of hour’s rota system
The role offers
- Paid Mileage – 25p per mile
- 30 Days Annual Leave
- Opportunity to join pension scheme
- Child care Vouchers
- Rewards Programme
- Recommend a friend scheme with financial rewards
- Comprehensive Training
- Opportunity for continued personal development
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Free Refresher courses
Must be a driver and have a full driving licence and own form of transport.
If you are interested in the Field Care Supervisor position, please apply.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.