PERMANENT POSITION: 858/23
Field Care Supervisor
£18,544 plus on call bonus
My Client recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor to work within our supported living and domicilary care services in their office based in Dorchester. Responsibilities for the co-ordination and supervision of a group of support staff and resources, in order to provide a range of Domicilary & Supported Living Care Services for adults with Learning.
Purpose of position:
• Experience of working with Adult Services in a Domiciliary Care / Supported Living setting
• Must have good computer skills
• Good Team Worker
• Able to work under own initiative
• Good Communicator
• NVQ 3 in health and Social Care or willing to undertake NVQ 3 Supervisory and Promoting Independence
• Practical Skills
• Ability to plan, develop, monitor and effectively evaluate service delivery and care packages
• Ability to respond to Service Users / demands of service delivery in a flexible manner and organise out of hours rota system
The role offers
• Paid Mileage – 25p per mile
• 30 Days Annual Leave
• Opportunity to join pension scheme
• Child care Vouchers
• Rewards Programme
• Recommend a friend scheme with financial rewards
• Comprehensive Training
• Opportunity for continued personal development
• Free Enhanced DBS Check
• Free Refresher courses
Must be a driver and have a full driving licence and own form of transport.
If you are interested in the Field Care Supervisor position, please apply.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.