PERMANENT POSITION – 276/3
Circa £18,000 per annum
Our well established client is looking for a Family Paralegal to join their team based in Crewkerne.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Providing assistance to the Fee Earners within the department;
* Supporting Fee Earners with their case load;
* Managing client interaction;
* Ensuring appropriate hours are recorded and billed;
* Assist in the effective management of departmental procedures such as monthly Age Debtors report;
* Keeping all file records are kept current;
* Obtaining funds on accounts;
* Collecting outstanding disbursements;
* Rendering timely interim bills;
* Monitoring work in progress and ensuring the client is kept informed;
* Maintaining an effective diary system;
* Ensuring the highest level of professionalism standards and client care are maintained;
* Ensuring conducive working relationships;
* Maximising cross selling opportunities across the firm.
The ideal application will have:
* Previous Paralegal experience or administrative / secretarial support within a family department;
* Previous experience with Case Management Systems;
* Previous experience with preparing / drafting letters and documents;
* Microsoft Office Skills (Word and excel);
* The ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as working on own initiative;
* A high regard for confidentiality;
* Excellent organisation and time management skills;
* A high standard of written and spoken English;
* Accurate and fast typing skills.
Company benefits are:
* Standard hours of Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:15 pm;
* A competitive salary
* 33 days paid holiday per year plus ½ day paid holiday for birthdays
* Contributory pension scheme of 3% of annual pay (matched by the employee – so a total of 6%)
* Discretionary annual bonuses
* Client referral scheme payments
* Discounted legal fees
* Life Assurance cover of 4 x annual salary
* Conducive working hours to promote a work/life balance
* Learning and development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers
* Bike to work scheme
* Regular social events
To be considered for this role, please apply.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions is committed to a policy of equal opportunities across all areas of our business and at all stages in the selection process. Acting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.
From advertising vacancies, conducting candidate searches, selecting CVs, discussing vacancies and submitting details to clients through to interview preparation and at offer stage, Real Recruitment Solutions ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.