Family Legal Secretary – 276/27
Are you looking for a new Legal Secretary opportunity? I have a fantastic position to join a High Street Law Firm based in Poole within the Family department.
For this position you must be articulate and must be able to manage your time effectively to complete all work and support colleagues. Previous experience within Family Law is desirable but not essential.
Hours Monday to Friday – 9am till 5pm
Start: Dependant on Notice
Salary: £18450.00 to £22000.00 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Audio typing and word processing
- Production of accurate, timely and professionally presented documentation
- Client communication via the telephone, accurately recording messages and providing assistance where possible
- Effective diary management
- All associated administrative tasks
- Ensure efficient upkeep of all databases, records, filing systems, opening and closing of files
- Assist other departments as directed
- To ensure conducive working relationships with clients, colleagues and other associated third parties
If this position is of interest please do click apply to which I will be going through applications within 24 hours. If you would like to know more information then please call and ask for Zoe at Real Recruitment Solutions.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.