PERMANENT POSITION – 1264/7
Engineering/Construction Field Sales Executive
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineering/Construction Field Sales Executive. If you are looking for a varied yet challenging opportunity then I have your next career move right here.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a business which is continually growing, to which you are able to take on additional responsibility and be able to share your visions and ideas. Sounds interesting? Please keep reading
Location: North, Midlands or South (dependent on client base)
Salary: £30000.00 to £40000.00pa
Hours: Home based with meetings at Head office in Poole.
Start Date: Dependent on notice
Engineering/Construction Field Sales Executive Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist with various aspects of special project orders after a handover from Sales, Engineering and Production, through to job dispatch
• Raising purchase orders for materials and fabrication
• Booking materials onto the ERP
• Managing the data plates and serial numbers
• Managing the product information stickers to meet with International Lifting Standards
• Updating the ERP with progress reports and project documentation
• Co-ordinating and communicating packing information
• Raising dispatch documentation and managing dispatch through the ERP and with third parties
• Liaising with the customers / suppliers as necessary
• Assisting with the administrative planning of Proof Load Testing of lifting products
• Liaising with and coordinating third parties such as DNV and managing subsequent paperwork
• Assisting with preparation of project (product) documentation (including MRB’s) for customer approval
• Maintaining some ad-hoc product stock levels (QJ and Demo).
If this Engineering/Construction Field Sales Executive position is of interest then please do click apply.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.