Permanent Position – 5/272
£21.43 per Hour + Benefits
If you are an experienced Clinical Lead that takes a “hands-on” approach to their work then please apply.
As the Clinical Lead, you will be assisting the Management Team with pre-admission assessments, reviewing care plans and implementing changes as and when required. You must have a good knowledge of safeguarding, DOLs and Mental Capacity Act and be confident at putting this knowledge into practice.
* Minimum 2 years Management experience – Essential
* Qualified RGN with a current NMC PIN
* NVQ Level 4 or above in Health & Social Care or equivalent
* Ability to lead and motivate a team
* Both strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Problem solving approach to enable issues to be resolved efficiently
Our Client is looking for a Deputy Manager to join there nursing home based in Tunbridge Wells.
- Payment of your NMC fees
- Support for Long Term Sick
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
If you are interested in applying for the Deputy Manager role. Please click apply now.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.