Permanent Position – 5/271
£21.43 per Hour + Benefits
If you are an experienced Deputy Manager that takes a “hands-on” approach to their work then please apply.
As the Deputy Manager, you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a Nursing Home in Romford. As part of the management team you will have responsibility for ensuring that the home operates successfully ensuring the best possible care is provided.
Key Responsibilities as a Deputy Manager
* Full responsibility for induction and staffing of the units
* Maintaining CQC and Home Policy standards to a consistently high level.
* Working to meet the needs of the Business
* Minimum 2 years Management experience – Essential
* Qualified RGN with a current NMC PIN
* NVQ Level 4 or above in Health & Social Care or equivalent
* Ability to lead and motivate a team
* Both strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Problem solving approach to enable issues to be resolved efficiently
Our Client is looking for a Deputy Manager to join there nursing home based in Romford.
*Payment of your NMC fees
*Support for Long Term Sick
*Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
*Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
*Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
If you are interested in applying for the Deputy Manager role. Please click apply now.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.