Permanent Position – 5/266
As the Deputy Manager, you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a Nursing Home in Uxbridge. As part of the management team you will have responsibility for ensuring that the home operates successfully ensuring the best possible care is provided.
Key Responsibilities as a Deputy Manager
• Management experience in the industry (min 2 years)
• NVQ Level 4 or above in Health & Social Care or equivalent
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Both strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving approach to enable issues to be resolved efficiently
Our Client is looking for a Deputy Manager to join there nursing home based in Uxbridge.
• Payment of your NMC fees
• Support for Long Term Sick
• Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
• Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
• Progression Opportunities
• Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
If you are interested in applying for the Deputy Manager role. Please click apply now.