PERMANENT POSITION – Botley, Hampshire
Deputy Manager, Days –
£10.00 per hour
Want to enjoy your work every day with an employer that really stands out from the crowd?
Do you want the next step in your career, not just a job?
If this sounds like you, then you could be just the Deputy Manager that our client is looking for.
Our client owns a small Residential home in Botley max of 23 service users and they have inspirational leaders who support everyone on the team to develop their careers. They are looking to recruit a Deputy Manager for Days shifts for their beautiful home in Botley.
Their staff enjoy their work and find their roles both fulfilling and challenging whilst providing excellent care to residents.
Deputy Manager, Day Duty, 40 Hours per week plus on call.
* Supporting service users to lead as full a life as possible
* Recognizing the emotional, physical, medical and social needs of the service user.
*Supporting care home manager
*Induction training to all new staff
*Day to Day management of the team to maintain a high standard of care.
*On call service
* Ensuring compliance with policies, practices and procedures with regard to the standard of care is of paramount importance as is ensuring they are implemented correctly.
* Overall responsibility for gathering Quality audit information and returning this to the Manager.
* Working closely with the Manager to identify priorities (immediate, medium term and long term) from the Quality data.
* Overseeing the staffing schedules to ensure safe and appropriate levels of staff
* Monitor units’ response to daily log information
* Undertake Quality Audits, feedback action points to and monitor progress
*Oversee compliance to Mandatory Training – facilitate blended learning to ensure staff are enabled to follow development pathways
* Assist with recruitment of the Care Team and facilitate appropriate induction/orientation/supervision to ensure relevant development
*Your DBS will be paid for
* Your training will be paid for
* Your uniform will be supplied free of charge
* Various bonus schemes
* Employer Contribution to pension
If you are interested in this position, please apply
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.