Permanent position – Ref: 1378/1
£15k – £18k plus commission (DOE)
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Advisor to work with our well established retail client based in Christchurch, Dorset.
This ideal person will be proactive, dynamic and has passion about delivering outstanding customer service, always understanding the customers needs and selling them the right products based on their requirements.
The key aspects of the role are:
* Proactively approach and assist customers in-store to sell them the correct products;
* Answer the phone in-store helping with any sales, questions or queries raised;
* Ensure all client information is correct and accurate on the system;
* Deal with issues in a patient and professional manner;
* Have a positive attitude toward the customers and the business;
* Look after your sales, and customers, from the point of sale through to delivery;
* Take part in training, in-store and off site with manufactures;
* Work as part of a team, helping colleagues and Managers with any tasks that assist with the day to day running of the business, including cover different business area’s when required;
* Assist your colleagues sales and customers when they are not available.
Company benefits are:
* Working for a multi-award winning family business (Independent Retailer of the Year 2015 and 2016);
* Modern 15,000sq ft showroom;
* Generous Commission Scheme;
* Ability to enhance basic salary through performance;
* Constantly evolving product range;
* Full training and development given at the start and ongoing.
To be considered, apply now.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.