Full Time Permanent
Salary: £17,644 p.a. plus service charge + excellent benefits
Our client is a stunning mansion house situated close to Bracknell and they are looking for a Chef de Rang to join their Food and Beverage Team. The venue is ideally situated just outside of London and due to the location is popular for business guests as well as leisure who are looking for an exceptional experience.
The ideal candidate will have:-
• Experience as a Chef de Rang in a similar 4*/5* restaurant or Hotel environment
• Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
• Immaculate presentation at all times
• Excellent knowledge of food and beverage
• Ability to supervisor more junior team members
• A professional and proactive approach to guest service
• The ability to work under pressure and to multi task
• Good food and beverage knowledge
• Possess a strong understanding of the high standards that are demanded from a luxury establishment
• Have a creative mind with a passion and respect for the provenance of food
• Ability to read guests and interact with the them appropriately in order to enhance their experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.