PERMANENT POSITION – 357/22
Chef de Partie
Permanent, Full Time (45hrs)
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Our client, a beautiful 4 star hotel based near Christchurch, Dorset, is looking for a dedicated Chef de Partie to join the kitchen team. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team which produce high quality, tasty dishes to 2 AA rosette standard.
For this role, the ideal candidate will have previous (2 years minimum) experience working to rosette level and be committed to preparing and cooking dishes to this level consistently. You will have experience working in a fast-paced hotel kitchen environment and hold an NVQ Level 2 in professional cookery and have relevant qualification for food hygiene. Key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
• To ensure that all Health and Safety legislation and guidelines are implemented, adhered to and reviewed regularly, in respect of kitchen production, employees, machinery, equipment and hygiene.
• To ensure all products used are of a high standard.
• To produce all dishes to a high standard upon presentation of the recipe.
• To ensure all areas are clean and tidy after service
• To ensure all dishes are served at the correct portion size, quality and temperature.
• Jointly responsible for preparing kitchen cleaning rotas, supervising cleaning schedules
and signing off on a weekly basis.
If you are a passionate Chef de Partie looking for your next opportunity then please apply!
Immediate interviews are offered on location for the position of Chef de Partie, in Christchurch.