PERMANENT POSITION: 134/28
Care Team Leader
Real Recruitment Solutions are recruiting Team Leaders for our client, a National provider of Care and Support to those in need.
We are looking for Team Leaders to join their supported living service in Dorchester. Ideally with NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care but not desired.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a caring organisation and work in a challenging and supportive environment. If you are a current Team Leader, or a Senior Support Worker looking to take the next step in your career and looking to join a professional organisation or someone looking to progress and learn in a professional environment, this could be the ideal role and company for you.
Local services include: Learning disabilities, Autism, Acquired brain injuries’ Mental health, Short breaks and respite, Floating support, residential and supported living services.
• Line-managing a team of Care and Support Workers, undertake one-to-one supervision of staff, carry out annual appraisals and performance review meetings.
• Oversee the induction training of new staff, including mandatory training activities, i.e. manual handling ETC.
• Facilitate regular Team meetings and any other meetings
• Awareness of individual needs
• Monitoring expenditure against budgets and maintaining accountant records
• Comply with all health and safety policies and procedures
Company benefits include:
• 28 days holidays including public holidays
• Accrue additional day per year to max of 33 days after completing one full year of employment at 1st April each year.
• There is a Staff Association
• Health scheme HSF Plan
• Cycle to work (bike loan)
• Pension options are Auto Enrol or where LCD contributes 4% and employee 3%
• Additional leave purchasing scheme (done as salary sacrifice providing NMW not breached) if agreed with Manager.
Interviews offered, good rates of pay for the ideal candidates. All employment offers are subject to a DBS check.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.