PERMANENT POSITION – 858/25
Up to £19,420 DOE
Real Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Rota Lead / Care Coordinator to work in Poole, your day to day duties will include:
* Under the guidance of the Domiciliary Care Manager to take specific responsibility for the management of the Domiciliary Care Team;
* To establish a caring environment for service users through high standards of professional practice and to promote dignity, respect, choice, and self-esteem for each individual;
* To ensure that the requirements of the National Minimum Standards for Domiciliary Care agencies and that CQC regulations are adhered too;
* To manage referrals that are taken from local authorities and/or the private sector and to manage the subsequent assessments of individual care needs;
* To assist in the planning and implementing of care packages for individual service users.
To be considered for this exciting Job Rota Lead / Care Coordinator, you will need the following experience:
* Experience of co-ordinating staff to meet client shortages;
* Previous responsibilities for supervision of staff;
* Committed to quality care and services provision.
Our client is looking for a Rota Lead / Care Coordinator to join a busy team
If you are interested in applying to this Rota Lead / Care Coordinator role, please click apply now below.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.