Permanent position- 134/90
Are you a caring person that wants to support the younger adults in getting the most out of life? Then this job as a support worker could be the one for you!
Full time and part time shifts available- Flexible hours
The Candidate- Support Worker
• Must have the ability to work as part of a team
• Be able to maintain accurate records
• Be willing to undertake the required training
• Being able to drive and being prepared to drive minibuses is desirable, but not essential.
The Benefits- Support Worker
• £9.20 per hour + Benefits
• Generous holiday entitlement starting at 28 days
• Health Plan + pension scheme
• Employee assistance programme
• Employee discount scheme- EXTRA! (special savings for you)
Apply now to join this fantastic team as a support worker and work for this reputable care provider or contact us at Real Recruitment Solutions for any enquiries.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions is committed to a policy of equal opportunities across all areas of our business and at all stages in the selection process. Acting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.