Care Assistant, Days – Godalming, Surrey
£7.50 – £8.00 per hour DOE
Want to enjoy your work every day with an employer that really stands out from the crowd?
Do you want a career, not just a job?
If this sounds like you, then you could be just the Care Assistant that our client is looking for.
Our client owns a small group of Nursing and Residential homes and they have inspirational leaders who support everyone on the team to develop their careers still further within the group. They are looking to recruit a Care Assistant.
Their staff enjoy their work and find their roles both fulfilling and challenging whilst providing excellent care to residents.
Day duty is 36 hours a week with experience in care needed and in turn you will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as a great range of benefits.
* Supporting service users to lead as full a life as possible
* Recognising the emotional, physical, medical and social needs of the service user
* Required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
* Must hold a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
* Your DBS will be paid for
* Your training will be paid for
* Your uniform will be supplied free of charge
* You will be entitled to free meals
* Various bonus schemes
* Paid breaks
* Employer Contribution to pension
* Occupancy benefits
Experience needed: 1 year