Permanent position – 1275/42
SUPERB, FRIENDLY, CARING, STATE OF THE ART RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME
Full Time and Part Time positions
Flexible hours: 12 hour shifts or 6 hour shifts
£8.50 per hour to £8.75 per hour
Very homely Victorian building set Care Home, provides high quality Residential / Dementia in picturesque environment based in Hindhead (GU26), Surrey.
Their residents are the forefront of everything. They focus on their vision to offer “A place called Home”. Their values are based on Person Cantered Care, Team Working, Taking Responsibility, Effective Communication and promoting a Positive Outlook.
We are looking to recruit CARE ASSISTANT to do the following:
• Your role is to provide quality Personal Care & Hygiene, Incontinence Care and Support the service users at all times to feel comfortable
• Communicate with the residents regularly and provide companionship
• You must be caring, kind, friendly, reliable and flexible
In return, our client will offer CARE ASSISTANT:
• A fantastic career path
• A very competitive rate of pay
• Free DBS
• Free parking
• Free uniforms
• Pension Scheme
• All trainings paid for, including Care Certificate Training and NVQ level 2
• Breaks all paid for, free meals when on shift
• Accommodation within walking distance from the home
If we encouraged your interest, please don’t hesitate and apply today or for further details, call Sonja on
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.